Before shipment of monthly/quarterly order, the following questions must be answered to verify that the products are still needed. These can be emailed into the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or called in at 978-221-2323.
- Is insurance still the same?
- Is ordering physician still the same?
- Approximately how many days worth of supplies are remaining?
- What items are needed?
- Are these items still medically needed?
- Has medical condition changed since last order?
- Has the client been admitted to the hospital or had vna services recently? If so, what was date of discharge?
- Is client receiving these products from another vendor?
Complete these forms for yourself or your loved one so your information is handy.
- Masshealth Prescription and Medical Necessity Review Form for Enteral Nutrition Products
- Masshealth Prescription and Medical Necessity Review Form for Absorbent Products
- Durable Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies General Prescription and Medical Necessity Review Form
- NEHME Switch Letter