FAQ – Common Questions
Frequently Asked Questions on Diabetes Management
Do you take my insurance?
We accept most major insurances as well Medicare and Medicaid. Our staff can help determine your eligibility.
How long does it take to get products approved?
The process requires our submitting prescription requests on your behalf to your Endocrinologist. Once we receive the completed prescription forms and the accompanying documentation, we use this information to apply to your insurance company for approval. When the approval comes through we ship the same day.
Can I get all my DM supplies from you?
Yes, we are able to provide all DM supplies under many of the insurance programs we support.
Will I have to call you for my monthly re-supplies?
As a courtesy, we attempt to reach each client before the next shipment is due. Clients can always order supplies on our online portal (link) or call our office at 978-221-2323 when running low.
Are you a local company?
Yes, New England Home Medical Equipment is the only Massachusetts owned and operated company servicing the DM community.
How does shipping work?
Before shipment of monthly/quarterly order, the following questions must be answered to verify that the products are still needed. These can be emailed into the office at email@example.com or called in at 978-221-2323.
- Is insurance still the same?
- Is ordering physician still the same?
- Approximately how many days worth of supplies are remaining?
- What items are needed?
- Are these items still medically needed?
- Has medical condition changed since last order?
- Has the client been admitted to the hospital or had vna services recently? If so, what was date of discharge?
- Is client receiving these products from another vendor?